Mobile Menu

Wedding Blessing

The policy at St John's Stoke is that those whose first marriage has ended in divorce, even if they live in the parish, may not be married in the Church. However a 'Service of prayer and Dedication after a Civil Marriage' (Wedding Blessing) is available. A wedding blessing takes place when a Civil Marriage has taken place and a couple wish to dedicate their marriage to God. Wedding blessings take place at St John's Stoke based on the usual residency requirements. Contact Mark if you wish to discuss.

Whose parish are you in?

Are we your local parish church? It is sometimes hard to tell in Guildford which parish you are actually in. Put your postcode in to this site & click on your road to find out which is your parish church.

Contact Us

We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
  • If you prefer to send an email please click the following link: Tel:: 01483 574562